Wednesday, July 8, 2009

7-8-09


Hi My weight Friends~
what is everyone but up too Me Not a whole lot, I do not get out much and been having Mirgraine headaches, I think It is the MSG in the foods.It is so hard to find something that it is not in.It is in everything and if in doubt it is Hidden under diffrent Names. I am on Midrin, but that does not always work. I found out sometimes certain smells, will give it to me instantly. Still really struggling, But trying to make better choices, n drinking more water. Well, Take Care

1 comment:

  1. The photo is lovely. Such a pretty color. It sounds like you have the classic symptoms of celiac disease or gluten intolerance. If you're interested in finding out, check out the website celiac.com. It gives a lot of info on this medical problem and you can also ask a doctor to do a blood test to see if you have the antibodies to the gluten protein. You can also try staying off of anything that has gluten in it for a couple of weeks and see how you feel. Check it out. It might very well be your answer to your sensitivities and weight. Hoping the best for you.

    ReplyDelete