Tuesday, January 20, 2009


Tues. 1-20-09 Sun is out ,EveryDAY IS CLOSER TO SPRING
It is almost 9:30 Tawnya and I got home just about a half Hr. ago And we are Pooped out, We left the house around 9am Tawnya droped me off at Border's for about a hr. While she went to her old work place Home Depot In Rochester Hills Mi. So I sat and looked at some Magazines, that was cool that was one of the stores we went to . We always had a cup of tea and did our things that was a neat time. then we met the ladies we go out onnce a month with. Tawnya comes when she can, We ate at a place called Two Sisters, Someone in our group wanted to try it, Well I have to say, I did not do good, I always want to kick myself after the fact, so lets just say it wasn't good. But It is weighing heavy on my mind all day, I think it your prayers. Were so use of just grabbing something or eating fast food.. I have a lot of head knowledge, I just can't get myself going, I think if For-you-3 was in town, I would go cause that's how despearte I am. Medical weight Loss is in Flint, so that is to far u are suppose to go 3 times a week. I am going to try Harder Wednesday........

P.S. This Pic, Is Why I need to Lose Weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment