Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday August 24th-09 29 Days til Autumn


Hello~
I know it has been a long time since I posted, I guess I thought(LOL) if I ingore maybe my Problem will go away! Ya right, I know better than that one. when I was @ the Dr. The other day they seen how tall I was, I shrunk, I use to be 5'1 in a half, now I am 4'11" (wow that was a shocker). then they weighed me 275 Lbs. Wow I knew, I need to get on with losing weight and quit goofing around, before my heart gives out. They also Pricked my middle finger, I should of ask her what that was for,but I didn't. So If you all read this and could pray for me. I sure would appricate it.

3 comments:

  1. You deserve to be healthy. I pray for God to give you the commitment it will take to get that way. HE WANTS YOU TO BE WELL. So do all of us!

    Love, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you already know, but I will tell you anyway-- You are always in my thoughts and prayers. I love you my Dear Mumma. We can do this. God is stronger than our weakness. One day at a time, one moment at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I imagine that was to test your blood sugar. We will all be praying for you. I know it all seems overwhelming but you can take tiny little steps every day to get you going in the right direction. I don't think you are ever to old to change either.

    ReplyDelete