Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday- 6-2-09 Only in the 60;s today!


Good Morning In Blogger Land~
I woke up at 7am this morning, and I could hardly walk to the bathroom, my back is hurting so much I can hardly walk.I can't stand up straight, I think to myself, Donna, What is it going to take?(Which I think about often) So Today I am really going to try and make better choices! We don't have a lot of healthy stuff, but I can eat half of what I would eat and that will Help and more water.Thank u for all, that have been praying for me..

2 comments:

  1. Do you have access to a pool? It has really helped me to get exercise without putting too much stress on my knees and back. Still thinking about you daily =) Remember it is about progress NOT perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your blog this evening and my heart goes out to you. I began an major weight loss (need to lose over 100lbs)journey the beginning of this year. I understand how difficult it is. I have failed so many times over the years and have lost hope as many times. I want to encourage you any way I can. I have lost 35lbs so far. I go to Weight Watchers (I didn't want to, been there, done that) and it has really helped this time. I also go to a gym that has a pool and I do water exercise that has been great. I need knee replacements and the water is makes exercise very doable. Please feel free to contact me if you want. My email is davidndes@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete