Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday- March 11-2009 9 Days Til Spring :O)



Hello everyone, I know it has been a long time since I posted on this blog, But as usual, I am not doing very good, I know I am a ticking time Bomb, and you think that would be enough to give me a wake up call, I don't want to die, I want to enjoy my new home, but most important, I want to feel and be Healthy, so what am I let standing in my way? Its like I hit a big Brick wall. Anyway I wanted to show a couple of Pics, of my legs is what happens when u are Morbid Obese ;o( and u have Poor circulation... and not moving around.. Please Pray for Me..

4 comments:

  1. So happy to meet you. I saw you subscribed to my blog and wanted to stop by and say "hi". I so love these little teddies on your blog!! They're adorable. I look forward to getting to know you better. Will subscribe to your site so that I can keep in touch more often. Have a great day! Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, what does the Dr. say about your legs? I cant beleive that? Are those open sores? Do they hurt? I'am very worried about you. What is causing that? I'am praying for you, Take care, Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying for you too, Donna. Does the Dr tell you to try and walk some each day? My legs started to do that and I force myself to walk some more and I do ankle rolls 10 each way, everyday. Try never to dangle your legs, keep them at 45 degrees when you can, especially at the computer... I want to come to your tea party this spring.. let me know the date and I will do my best to get there..hugs.. I love ya sis..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do hope you get the inspiration to carry on loosing weight I know it can be hard. I looked after my mum Who had A heart condition Diabeties 2 and had cancer twice, the second time it got her :-( There is so much i could tell you but this is not the place for it.In the 10 years of illness she showed such strength and still took the time to care about others. I will follow your blog and keep you in my prayers.Hugs Juliet

    ReplyDelete