Friday, January 30, 2009

Thrusday-1-30-09 49 Days to Spring!!! :O)


Hi~ Well my Emotions are going So Crazy, I feel like I am Going Crazy, Maybe I already am and don't know it LOL.. I am still not getting anywhere with my weight other than I am aware of my weight, and need to get it off.. I just have so much going on in my head, I want to eat right, somehow it is not happening....... I want to Change that, My self esteem is not that well either, It doesn't help be told all the time diffrent things, I don't need to hear, Well, I will leave it at that. Not to Mention My Self Image. I just feel so down all the time.I need to try and do some packing, have to sit down every few Mins. and that get frustrating itself I just get going and have to sit, My Back is still giving me fits. Have A Sunny Day~

No comments:

Post a Comment